Monday, February 7, 2011

Are you real? (Crayon makes new friend)

One fine day, Crayon saw someone who he haven't met before. He thought he was a statue or something...



Crayon: Oh my! I wonder who is this guy? A statue or...


Crayon: *Thinks* My oh my, he's huge and....GORGEOUS. I wonder if he can talks.


Crayon: *Touch-Touch* Wow such big muscle... nice hairstyle. And he smell so nice. (Resin smell) *_*

Crayon: *Touch-Touch* The more I look at him, he seems so real.


Zayle: *Turns*
Crayon: Wait a min! Did you just turn your head?

Zayle: Yes little fellow? What do you want?
Crayon: What the... are you real? I mean real guy... real person? And you really talks! O_o

Zayle: Yes. I'm new here and my name is Zayle. And what do you mean that I'm real?
Crayon: Wow! That's so cool! You really can communicate and understand what I'm talking. I mean you are a real guy, not a statue because you're so different from us. You're so giant. Sorry~ Hehe!
Zayle: Giant? O_o

Crayon: Oh what's your name again? I'm Crayon and nice to meet you. ^_^
Zayle: I'm Zayle. Nice to meet you too, Crayon. You're very cute.

Crayon: *Sits* And wow look at your hands.


Crayon: They are so big.
Zayle: ...

Crayon: Hey Zayle, you know you are a cool guy and I like you. ♥
Zayle: Thanks! You're very cute.

Crayon: Come, let's take a picture together.
Zayle: Sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home