Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sexy undergarment models

Sexy undergarment models


Erasmus: Oh manz~ This is kinda embarrassing to do this...




Erasmus: ... I ... I look great... ne? *_*


Sho: Oh wow! This is my first time wearing a red boxer... ha!



Sho: I look sexy ne~ I wonder if that someone will see this photo... ermm... I mean not Meko-chan...


Reizo: Haha... why do I have to pose in boxer... I don't even have a good figure. Kaya must pick the wrong guy...





Reizo: Well... its alright.. I don't mind actually~ Just join in for fun~


Junya: I guess I look nice in white that's why I get to wear white boxer... well maybe because my skintone is different other boys... -_-"




Junya: Well nevermind... just pose it~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home